I saw a post on the internet the other day entitled 100 theme challenge. A list of themes is provided in it and the goal (I assume, no rules were provided) is to write something involving each theme. I don’t normally get into this sort of thing, but it struck me as both a fun idea (and isn’t that what this blog is supposed to be about?), as well as an easy idea. The themes lend themselves to short formats.


But be warned! Since there doesn’t seem to be any rules other than produce a piece of writing based on the themes, you could get anything. I might decide to write a teleplay. Regardless of what I write, I will try to post one each day. If that seems to be a bit too much (I have a lot of other writing to do, and this doesn’t need to become a chore) I might make it every other day or three times a week.


I also have numerous side ideas that I want to write up that will start appearing interspersed with the themes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment