Well. I'm sort of struggling with this one.


Sue me, I've never tried to write a piece of romance before. To buy myself a little more time, I'm going to post something else I wrote back in September. It's a little personal, but I did like the imagery.

Untitled


I love

But I cannot touch

For another man

Not by his will

But hers

Holds me at bay


She burns

Her body and soul

Radiant as the sun

I am renewed by her

And destroyed


I'm chipping away at the other piece I'm writing. Wish me luck.

1 comments:

Evocative. The story behind it is there, screaming at the reader. If you can, try to use that for some of your writing. Unrequited feelings tug at people's heartstrings because most of us have experienced them, I think its something people would enjoy reading, even if you make it fictional.

Post a Comment